Re: [orca-list] two inaccessible mate native applications

hi
I'm not seeing any caret mode anywhere, either in the menus, or in the
toolbar. As a last resort, I looked in the help for atril, but no luck,
so it's bug filing time. I did try to get orca into the scroll area by
simulating a left click on the text, since flat review can read the text
area, but no luck. I'll reply back with the bug number so you can keep
track of progress. Thanks for murging my changes, it's made mate more
accessible and all it took was one line.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

I just did the mapping you requested in master and gnome-3-18.

The way Orca's support for Evince works is primarily by presenting the
results of caret navigation. So the first thing that needs to be done is
verify that antril really has caret-navigation support which you can
enable. If you could look into this for me, it would be one less thing I
have to do. <smiles> If the answer is no, they have no caret-navigation
support which you can enable, please file a bug against antril and let
me know.

Thanks!
--joanie