Re: [orca-list] Changes/ finetuning for Progressbar Beeps

Hello,

I have looked at the issue you have linked to and I am somewhat shocked that Nolan's patch has been put aside with somewhat disrespectfull attitude.

To us non musicians or not very sensitive to individual tones it might appear as something what may not be needed however I know some people who might really benefit from having clean predictable like implementation Nolan has suggested.

Can you Chrys and Joanie get back to that please and reconsider it?

Greetings

Peter