Re: [orca-list] Focus mode on Firefox

Hi Jean-Phillipe.

I'll take a look. Thanks!
--joanie

On 06/28/2016 12:16 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

I use Orca 3.20, Firefox 45. When I press e to go to an edit field, or
c, or any form item, I can switch to focus mode with ins-a. But I also
can do tab, to go to next element, then shift-tab to go back on the form
and switch to focus mode automatically.

But now this no longer works. When I do tab from a form element and if
there's not a form element as next object, the focus goes anywhere.
Typically tab goes to the top of the page. Is that known?

Best regards,