[orca-list] orca can't speak font information in terminal emulators?

hi all
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, and it's more of a curiosity than
anything. Steps to reproduce. Open a terminal emulator, which one
doesn't matter as long as it's accessible with orca. Make sure there's
some text in the terminal. Press orca+f to read the font and formatting
info. Orca will read the foreground and background color, but not the
font info. Do terminals use fonts? If not, this could easily be why orca
isn't reading the info. If this is a bug, this is not at all critical to
fix, like I said it was just a curiosity.
Thanks
Kendell Clark