Re: [orca-list] an odd bug

hi
These seem specific to voxin because it doesn't happen with espeak. Too
bad for mellisa, but it's what you get when you use an old out of date
... I could go on. But it's limited to voxin.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Max wrote:
Hi Kendell.

I can not reproduce.
However, I do not use "voxim", as well as the English localization of
the system. I have three speech synthesizer: "ru_tts", "RHVoice", and
"espeak". Those anomalies that you describe, I do not see myself in.

kendell clark пишет:
hi
This bug is indeed fixed, except for the following issues. If you use
the shortcut to switch profiles, it does switch synthesizers, tested on
mellisa's computer. But when it encounters a capital letter, the pitch
stays at the upper case pitch and never lowers until I focus on the
desktop. If you go into the orca preferences and press the ok button to
reload the settings, the speech slows down until you go into the
settings dialog and move the rate slider up and down once. These could
be voxin issues, I'll try with espeak to see if they exist there.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

kendell clark wrote:
hi
Wow, master fixed this one too. Thanks a lot for this one as well.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

This is now fixed for me in master. Please verify. Thanks!
--joanie