Re: [orca-list] About Caja's layout

You should be able to just use arrow keys, enter, backspace, as in Windows, although nowadays Windows goes through history, not necessarily backwards a directory. Also, this may help perceptibly speed up your virtual machine.
https://blog.bryansmart.com/2012/02/16/low-latency-sound-for-vmware/
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r d t prater gmail com