Re: [orca-list] Does Orca not respect role="application" on anything other than body elements?

Hey Nolan.

Understood. And I've put addressing this on my to-do list.

I trust that your application is going to handle the key events, right?
Because if Orca's focus mode kicks in, that just means it won't
reposition the caret; it won't prevent Firefox's native caret navigation
from doing so.

--joanie