Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird

Hi Jean-Philippe.

It might be an event flood. I'm happy to look at a debug.out. But please
capture it using master if possible. Thanks!

--joanie

On 07/20/2016 09:56 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

On Thunderbird 45, when I have a folder with more than 800 mails, I
experience a very slow browsing. When I change folder with arrow keys,
and I reach the "Inbox", it becomes slow (suspended during several
mfnutes). Then I tab, at each arrow key in mails, it's slow, just like
if something loaded.

Does someone have this? Is it an Orca problem? Would a debug help?

Regards,