Re: [orca-list] pocket chip

I need to buy one of these. If it can handle a Linux distro that isn't of the manufacturer's own redesign, most of the points in the review could be mostly invalidated. I would love to see the specs somewhere, although if it's like the Raspberry Pi, depending on which version is referred to in the review, the hardware on my Odroid C2 is far superior, although it doesn't include things like the onboard keyboard and touch screen. Battery life shouldn't be that bad though. It just needs to be able to run a standard MATE with Orca, and it could make me very happy, if it's not too terribly slow running that kind of thing. I don't need the touch stuff though, so I would hope I could build something like it with better hardware at a similar price.
Sent from under the cherry moon