Re: [orca-list] virtuallbox and orca

Have you tried f10? It displys menu. Have you installed qt-at-spi?

Eere it is grkbally accessible, even if main window is not as machines
names are not standard Qt widgets.

Regards,

Le 18/07/2016 à 10:46, Majid Hussain a écrit :
hi there,
just upgraded to virtualbox 5.1
it is completely inaccessable,
when it is launched, the only thing I hear when alt tabbing is virtuallbox.
when I tab in the window, nuthing is presented to my ears.
running latest orca master.

thanks for your help,
Majid Hussain