Re: [orca-list] Seamonkey and random jumping with structure navigation keys in textboxes in forms

Hi Joanye.

Now Autocomplete is enabled, any anomalies are not present. Regression seems to either. I would like to tell about one more strangeness, which is associated with "seamonkey". Open the "seamonkey" any web page. Move the focus on any link, and press "ctrl + enter". Then - press "ctrl + tab", then press "ctrl + f4". "The Orca" say something like, "Wait a download in progress" and then say "about: blank".

Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hey Storm and Max.

That SeaMonkey popup is so, so broken. :( That said, I've just committed
a sad hack to master which seems to minimize the reported problem. If
you could test and let me know if it sucks less and doesn't break
anything else in SeaMonkey, that would be great.

Thanks!
--joanie