Re: [orca-list] Orca and password dialogue

Hi again.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I've fixed this
problem for non-gnome-shell password fields. The bad news is that in
gnome-shell password fields, we're being told that you pressed "●" (i.e.
"black circle", the character that would be inserted into the field if
you pressed a printable character). This is the case if you press a
printable character but also if you press other keys like Tab, and Caps
Lock. Orca doesn't know that you pressed Caps Lock, so it doesn't know
it needs to present any changes. I'll look into it more, and file a bug
against GNOME Shell/Clutter. But that issue will need to be fixed there;
not in Orca.

--joanie