Re: [orca-list] installation ubuntu

Your English is good enough/try your best and do not worry.
We need more information to be able to help much though.
Are you not hearing anything at all?
Have you gotten sighted help to verify that the machine has booted?
How did you make your usb stick, and have you tried it on any other computer to see if it works there?
If it has booted then we can start to trouble shoot sound issues.
Have you tried the super alt s keystroke to start orca?
If you get the machine to boot you can try running  a couple of commands to see if this raises your volume
and or unmutes anything.
Also usb sticks or any live system may fail some boots, or partially fail, but work on others.
Try at least 3 times before you decide that live media is  is not working, and if you don't have sighted help
to see whether you have booted when there is
no sound check md5 sums or one of the other 3s provided on the download pages.
 ## Commands for setting mixer to or near to max and unmuting

 amixer set Master,0 92%,92% unmute

 amixer set PCM,0 95%,95% unmute

## Test to see which of the next two commands works for your system.
amixer set Speaker,0 90%,90% unmute
amixer set 'Speaker+LO' 90%,90% unmute

amixer set Headphone,0 100%,100% unmute

## Enables both speakers and headphones
## useful if a headphone plug breaks off in its jack
amixer set 'Auto-Mute Mode' Disabled

If your computer has media keys for volume, try raising volume and or unmuting there as well, and sorry if
you have tried all of this.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Sabine Gorecki wrote:
Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 10:05:23PM +0200

hi,

I’ve create a usb key live with ubuntu 16.4 and i want install this system on my iMac on a external disk.
But i have not sound when i launch my usb key.

Can you help me ?
Thank.
Sabine G.
PS: Sorry i not speak english very well.