Re: [orca-list] Keybindings on non-US keyboard layouts

Hello,

Usually I can press the key the same way if I was using english keyboard layout no mather I'm using slovak keyboard layout almost at all times. However with caps_lock+slash I can't make it work no mather if I do have english or slovak keyboard layout selected. On my laptop slash key is located to the left of the right shift key in the bottom row of keys just above the spacebar. In the desktop layout pressing insert+numpad enter works fine for getting the window title so I can't figure out what's going on here.

Greetings

Peter