[orca-list] Orca modifier

Hi list:

The documentation states that one can change Orca settings including
modifier and keyboard layout by accessing the Orca preferences.
The keyboard shortcut is orca modifier+space.

The default layout is desktop and thus default modifier key is insert.

How does one access orca preferences when there is no insert key?

I want to change it to caps lock.

Ok, I found that I can run 'orca --text-setup' and I chose laptop
layout among other options.
However, after executing 'orca --replace' orca modifier is still insert.
Pressing caps lock still toggles it on/off.

I'm still running in a live environment on a usb flash drive.

Thanks,

-Øyvind