Re: [orca-list] Orca still not reading submenus in Eclipse Luna

Thanks. Please pull master and keep testing.
--joanie

On 01/17/2016 03:49 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
The reported bug was fixed but it seems that I found another one.

To reproduce try the following in eclipse:

1. Press the f10 key to activate the menu bar.
2. Press the escape key.

In orca 3.18 orca announces the window focused before press the f10 key.
In orca master orca stays mute.

            I'll send in pvt two debug files.
Thanks.