[orca-list] inflexible selection of text with flat review?

Hello.

For some time now, like half an hour, I am trying to select a portion of text in the terminal, but tis is not a single full line of text nor word nor character, but some sequence of double-quoted words, actually. The problem is that the only way known to me to select in terminal is to press a key for flat review to read current word/character/line and press an assigned key to copy the item, and then to repeat that with other words/letters/whatever and append. Problems: a - it's probably separating selection items with newline, b - it makes it really hard to select something like 3 words and a half, etc. As in: xml fragments where I have attribute="value" and I just want to select a value! with quotes, possibly