Re: [orca-list] Selecting Cells or Rows in Calc

Hello,

Selecting cells in the direction of movement is working fine for me when holding down shift key and pressing respective arrow keys. Unfortunatelly orca no longer announces cells or rows being selected this way. I must say it works for a while this way and I was not paing enough attention. I am either using ctrl+shift+ other keys to select whole ranges or I am counting keypresses when selecting small number of cells.
I am afraid this is a libreoffice issue.

Greetings

Peter