Re: [orca-list] web mail

Hello,

I think you may want to look at Roundcube.
It is feature rich webmail client and not long time ago they were specifically adding accessibility related features.
Since version 1.1 they claim good accessibility with the default skin.
Here is their developer check list related to accessibility.
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Dev_AccessibilityGuidelines

Greetings

Peter