Re: [orca-list] fedora 23 issue

As far as I know fedora uses standard gnome, so you see the top bar with control alt tab, hit tab  again hold
control alt you go to desktop, again  the
notification area indicators, etc...
It's been a while since I've had my hads on fedora, but it was like this when I last saw  it.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Juan Hernandez wrote:
Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 01:13:26PM -0800

   Hi All,

   I just installed fedora 23.  After logging in to the gnome desktop, I
   cannot access the menus via the alt+f1 option.  When I hit alt+f1, it just
   says window.  Arrowing gives me nothing.  In fedora 22, I could arrow
   up/down and see the different program categories, and open what I wanted.
   What is going on? What can I do to make sure all is ok?

   Best,

   Juan

   Juan Hernandez

   Email:  juanhernandez98 gmail com