[orca-list] Orca doesn't speak on login dialog

Hello all,

From some time to now, Orca stopped to work on login dialog.

The system starts, I can listen to a particular sound, indicating I
can type the password, however, Orca does not speak anything.

After typing the password, Orca finally starts.

My question is: does someone know how to fix this problem? Is there a
package that I can reinstall to return the login dialog to the initial
accessible situation?

I use Triskel 7.0, a distro based in ubuntu 14.10 and Orca 3.18.1.

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza