Re: [orca-list] focus bug

Hi Joanie.
It seems to be fixed.
Great job.

I suspect that the original problem reported by

Michał Zegan was fixed too.

On 02/26/2016 02:58 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

More filtering attempted. Please pull master and re-test. Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/26/2016 11:06 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
Partially solved.
When I remove the file, orca does not read the content of nautilus but
the focus seems to be lost.
I can not for example use flat review commands to explore the content of
the terminal and orca does not read the response of the commands entered
in the terminal.
I'll send a debug file in pvt.
Thanks.