Re: [orca-list] Mapped SeaMonkey to Thunderbird script. Please test for breakage if you use SeaMonkey.

Hi Max.

Full debug.out please. Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/25/2016 11:39 AM, Max wrote:
Hi, Joanye.

I would like to take this opportunity to write about one detail. In
"seamonkey", "orca" is not the voice of the menu, from which you can
launch any of the components.
Ie it is a menu from which you can call the browser, email client, or
linker.
If you already know about it, then I ask for forgiveness for the false
alarm.