Re: [orca-list] "Thunderbird", and a selection of text, when you reply to a letter

Hi,

One way aI do this is to select the text I wish to cite, in the reading pane, not in the message as I'm replying. On hitting 'reply', the text I wish to quote, having been selected in the reading pane, is below the area in which I insert my comments. While editing, I can modify this selected text if I wish.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt

Sent from my yogurt maker.