Re: [orca-list] I've hopefully fixed the clipboard and selection issues for Cyrillic keyboards

Hi, Joanie!

Thank you very much! Error corrected.

18.02.2016 04:00, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hey all.

I've been digging into several issues Max reported relating to Orca
saying stuff it shouldn't, and not saying stuff it should, when he
switches between English and Cyrillic keyboards. I was finally able to
reliably reproduce the issue and just committed a fix to master. If you
have been experiencing this sort of problem please test. And if you
haven't, please test for regressions. (Michał, I've CCed you because the
bug in question could explain Orca speaking all paragraphs during a
SayAll, but not doing it always.)

Thanks!
--joanie