Re: [orca-list] Copy flat review and append flatreview to clipboard does not take multibyte characters into account

Hi all.

I certify that all these errors are present.

There is another error that may have to "orca" is not bound.

This error can be seen in the following situation:

1. Open the "gedit";

2. By switching to Ukrainian or Russian keyboard layout, write the word:

Привет!

Note that the word is made up of six letters; And the last character - it's an exclamation point. I do not know, it is important or not, so just in case - I write about the exclamation mark;

3. Using a flat review keys to move between words, find a word that I wrote;

4. Copying a word, using the flat review;

5. After inserting what I copied, I get the following result:

\u041f\u0440\u0438\Uffffffff

The same is observed in netolko "gedit", but also in other applications, including the terminal.

Just do not send me a bug-tracker to the error. For this, my English is no longer enough :).