Re: [orca-list] another little issue with newest lo

hi
I can't confirm hear, but I am running latest orca from master. If you're also running orca from master, try updating it and see if it still happens. If you're running stable, which is default unless you specifically installed from git, try updating to master. If you're running arch or any arch based distro, run yaourt -S orca-git, and follow the prompts to install the latest git code. Does the document have to be a certain length? I tried with a fairly short document, only a paragraph or two long, and I didn't run into the problem. I can try with a much longer one, I think I have a eula or two around here that might do.

Thanks
Kendell clark