Re: [orca-list] Orca shortcut for notifications review

Howdy

Can we have a command to review notifications in Orca?

Do you talk about this?
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/howto_notifications.html.en

Am Di. Feb. 9 05:25:36 2016 GMT+0200 schrieb Krishnakant:
Dear all,
I recall some discussion on this issue.
Can we have a command to review notifications in Orca?
Secondly, I am trying to have a keyboard shortcut to poweroff the laptop.
I tryed adding a shortcut from settings/ keyboard/ keyboard shortcuts,
but Orca is not working well with this column window where one can add a
shortcut.
Any suggestion?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.