Re: [orca-list] Multi line cell content in Libreoffice calc freezes orca

Hello,

After updating to orca master a few minutes ago, I can see this is working fine for me with both Gnome on X and Gnome on Wayland. I don't know what was causing those freezes on my system, however I have tested with Gnome on X literarly 2 minutes before upgrading orca and it stil froze for me. After updating orca I see no freezing and multi line cells like these are reading fine in libreoffice calc.

Greetings

Peter