[orca-list] changing the system volume kicks orca out of flat review and learn mode

hi all

Steps to reproduce. Enter learn mode by pressing orca+h. Then adjust the system volume by either pressing one of your media keys to change the volume or the keyboard shortcut you've set for that. Orca will announce "desktop frame" or the title of the application you're on, and immediately be kicked out of learn mode. This goes for flat review, although in flat review's case you get kicked down to the bottom of the window. I'm not sure if there's anything orca can do about this since your desktop is intercepting those keystrokes before orca can see them, but I was hoping it could do something about being kicked of those modes. If not, it's not a life or death bug, more of a curiosity than anything. This is with orca master, completely up to date and sonar linux.

Thanks

Kendell Clark