Re: [orca-list] liblouisutdml for sonar

[kendell clark]

[...]

That's the part of liblouis that
does bac translation I think, and I wonder why it's not in liblouis
itself?

Liblouisutdml is an open-source braille formatter. The formatting can
be configured via a style sheet. By incorporating Liblouis it provides
the capability of translating any XML or plain text file into properly
transcribed, embosser-ready braille.

See <http://liblouis.org/>

Thanks

Lars