Re: [orca-list] New terminal script. Please test.

Hi Alonzo.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take a look at this today.
--joanie

On 08/24/2016 09:09 AM, Alonzo Cuellar wrote:
Hello,

Here are my findings on the new terminal scripts.

    First off when tabbing long directories is fine.  However, when a
suggestion comes up asking you if you'd like to display more it will say

"user@host, the command and the working directory"

    Another finding is when I log into a mud with tintin++ movement is
fine, but it will say "new line" when I walk or press for example "l" to
look at the room where I'm located.  I'm not sure how easy this would be
to reproduce since you'd have to use tintin to log into a mud to test.
I could probably make a debug log of me using tintin++...  However, I'm
sure it would be quite large.

    One final finding is when I use Irssi to join irc rooms Orca will
wrap from the top and read the beginning line in an active chatroom.  If
the room is not active it will do fine.   However, if the screen is
filled with text Orca will just begin reading the top of the terminal.

I hope this helps.  If I can test further please let me know.

Alonzo