Re: [orca-list] facebook emoticons Orca support

All Orca needs to do is be able to speak all unicode characters. Perhaps you can pull this from Emacspeak, which already does this. It'd be a nightmare for translators, though, unless that's already been translated somewhere. Emoticons are included within the unicode now, so if all unicode characters are spoken, all emoticons will be also.

Sent from my iPhone