Re: [orca-list] New terminal script. Please test.

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br> wrote:
perfectly corrected
Thanks.

I considered downloading the latest Orca from Git this morning, but then
decided that, since I wouldn't be able to test the new terminal handling code
until this evening, I might as well delay the download until tonight, as
improvements might have been made by then.

As it turns out, I was right - Joanie's excellent work did lead to further
improvements during the day.

I'll now download, test and report any issues.