Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Gnucash

hi

Gnucash is accessible enough to be part of the linux distribution I develop, called sonar along with kyle Brouhard and Jonathan Nadeau. Although to be completely honest with you, I have never figured out how to use it properly. I did test it, but only as far as to create a test account and enter some sample numbers in it and it passed those tests. That doesn't mean it's a hundred percent accessible but it's at least accessible enough to be used for accounting, which is what it's for. That being said, if anyone knows of better software that's more accessible I'll gladly switch them out. I've tried to come up with the best, most accessible software to put into sonar and ... end of sales pitch. It used to be completely inaccessible and is in fact inaccessible on anything but gnu/linux, I've tested on windows as recently as 10 and it's not accessible there, so any recent linux distro, ubuntu zenial (16.04), fedora, arch, sonar, etc should have no trouble running it. There could definitely be bugs, so if you wouldn't mind helping us find them we can make it even better. Man When did I start sounding like a boyscout lol.

Thanks

Kendell Clark