Re: [orca-list] latest orca master can no longer set bookmarks in mozilla based browsers

Hey Kendell.

Confirmed traceback. I'll fix. Thanks!
--joanie

On 08/14/2016 09:51 AM, kendell clark wrote:
hi all
Subject line pretty much says it all. Latest orca master does nothing
when you issue one of the alt+orca+1 through 6 keys to set a bookmark.
The command to save the bookmarks still works, but no bookmark is
actually set. At first I thought this was limited to seamonkey but I've
checked with firefox and it affects both. Can anyone else confirm? This
is on sonar 16.07, completely up to date as well as a completely up to
date orca master.
Thanks
Kendell Clark