Re: [orca-list] AT-SPI standard and Orca management of text objects

I have found, on Sonar GNU linux, with all available updates. When in Pidgin, for example, if I type
something for the press home, then go through the characters, after maybe the first word, spaces are not
spoken, then nothing else. This happens in LibreOffice, but not in Firefox.

Sent from my iPhone