Re: [orca-list] orca and pfsense?

Maybe a case for yasr, i.e. if speech-dispatcher is available, or can be ported yasr is quite portable,
working now on Macs I read.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  tim wrote:
Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 03:27:27AM -0500

Thanks for the explanation, well darn I'll look for another alternative, or
configure one using arch/sonar, I'm going to share this response with the
dev, so he has a better understanding, one of these days maybe it will be
accessible.