Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.20.1 available for Ubuntu 16.04.

On Tuesday 26 April 2016 02:51 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:19:21AM CEST, Juan Antonio Fuentes Bermúdez wrote:
Hi, can anybody tell me how i can add this PPA?

I find yn google this.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dusek/gnome-orca-daily

But after apt-get update say me that ca not download some files.
If you are talking about the Ubuntu accessibility Dev PPA, you want to do
something similar to what you wrote:

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:accessibility-dev/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get update

Hope this helps.

Luke

Hi Luke,
This is surprising.
I did update my machine with your repository.
But the problems still persists.
Is it because I had installed Orca from source and then from the ppa?
I had downloaded orca 3.20.1 from the gnome source repository.
Then I did ./configure followed by make and sudo make install for setting up Orca. Now I did upgrade from your ppa and I saw orca was there as a part of that update list.
Still Orca behaves as before.
Can you tell me what could be the problem?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.