Re: [orca-list] Raspberry Pi

Hello,

You certainly can use raspberry pi computer to install full desktop linux based OS, however you have to be carefull so you can finetune it to your needs.

For example I am using one my-self running arch linux. For text only console I'm using YASR as a screen reader and for graphical apps I am using very minimalist configuration consisting of ratpoison, spacefm, Firefox, xfce4-terminal and a few other graphical apps. Of course I have to do a lot of compromises performance vs full accessibility but still it's a great experience and the fact I can just pull a working linux computer out of my pocket power it with decent power bank and similar is awesome.

Greetings

Peter