Re: [orca-list] Reaching a precise point on a Web page

I'll add this one to my list of things to look at next.
--joanie

On 04/14/2016 05:48 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

Could you explain to me why, if I open this:
https://lafibre.info/nas/conseil-achat-materiel-serveur-home/msg182822/#msg182822

instead of reaching the beginning of the referred message, the focus
goes at the beginning of the page? It reached the message referred by
the number in Orca 3.16, but no longer in 3.18 and 3.20. Is that
expected? Due to Orca or other origin?

Best regards,