[orca-list] How to connect braille embosser to Debian 8

Hi all,
I bought a new braille embosser yesterday.
But I don't know how do I connect the embosser properly to a Debian 8 machine. Can anybody tell me how I connect and configure the embosser properly, please?
I work with the following hardware and software:
An ASUS N551JK-CN079H-BE AZERTY (belgian model) with 8GB of RAM, 500GB harddisk, a Nvidia graphics card and a Intel Core i7 from the fourth edition.
I run Debian 8.4 Jessie 64-bits with Orca 3.18.2 active. And that all on the Mate desktop environment.
I use Dots as external braille translator, but in LibreOffice Writer is odt2braille installed.
How do I use this software with the embosser?
The embosser is a Index Everest V4 with firmware v1.5.3. Set in the British English language, because there isn't a Dutch translation available.

I hope that anyone can help me as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Jordy D

--