Re: [orca-list] Debian from live dvd

On 4/8/2016 3:29 AM, Pavel Vlček wrote:
is here a way, how Debian weekly build can be installed from live Dvd?
I need to install it for some reasons, but I have a lot of partitions
and graphicall installer will be better for me, but when I open the
installer from applications, Orca says terminal frame only and that is
all.

My understanding is this is currently not possible, but bugs have been filed and it's being worked on. I suggest asking on the debian-accessibility list. If possible, you might wish to try Ubuntu which works fine with Orca or the D-I text installer with Speakup.