Re: [orca-list] Branched for 3.20; committed part of keyboard event refactor

Thanks José! I'll take a look this morning.
--joanie

On 04/05/2016 07:08 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
After I update to the latest orca there are no echo key when I type in
terminal.
If for exemple I type pwd in terminal, orca does not announce the p w d
while I am typing.
I am using gnome 3.18.

Thanks.