Re: [orca-list] Branched for 3.20; committed part of keyboard event refactor

Hi José,

I confirming this result with Ubuntu 14.04 and Orca latest master branch version.
An another plus information:
After I updated Orca with latest master branch version, Orca skyps my orca-customizations.py defined keystrokes. Possible this is happening because the keymap definition sintax is changed, an example code:
nevnapHandler = orca.input_event.InputEventHandler(
    nevnapkimondas,
    "Kimondja és kiírja a braille kijelzőre a mai névnapot.")

myKeyBindings.add(orca.keybindings.KeyBinding(
    "n",
    orca.keybindings.ORCA_MODIFIER_MASK,
    orca.keybindings.ORCA_MODIFIER_MASK,
    nevnapHandler))
Ideal situation if I press Orca modifier+n keystroke, Orca me says the actual day hungarian name day.

I attaching a debug.out file with shows both two situation

In my Terminal window if ran Orca debug instance process I see following error messages:
"hammera hammera-H81M-DS2V:~$ orca --replace --debug-file=debug.out

** (orca:17013): WARNING **: AT-SPI: Error in GetItems, sender=org.freedesktop.DBus, error=The name :1.12 was not provided by any .service files
** (orca:17013): WARNING **: Unable to open bus connection: Failed to connect to socket /run/user/1000/at-spi2-GINNFY/socket: No such file or directory.

** (orca:17013): WARNING **: AT-SPI: Error in GetItems, sender=org.freedesktop.DBus, error=The name :1.25 was not provided by any .service files
nnIIww
** (orca:17013): WARNING **: DeregisterKeystrokeListener failed: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

** (orca:17013): WARNING **: DeregisterKeystrokeListener failed: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
** (orca:17013): WARNING **: DeregisterKeystrokeListener failed: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken."

Usual present this error messages when I press a key in Terminal window with Orca latest master branch version.
In the debug.out file I not see any traceback error messages.

Attila