Re: [orca-list] Unity Menu Bar not shown in braille

Hey Rob.

Since I don't use unity, I don't have an environment to reproduce the
problem. And because he indicated he was new, I didn't immediately ask
for a debug.out or about scripts. But given your reply, now I'll do both:

1. A full debug.out captured when the unity menu is spoken but not
displayed in braille would be extremely helpful.

2. Is Vinux using (or inheriting, e.g. from downstream Ubuntu) any Unity
script? There is no such script in Orca upstream.

3. What version of Orca?

Thanks!
--joanie