Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

Well, with this and another post or two I think Luke has answered the on-topic questions.
It's no biggy to me personally with mutt's nice threading, (yeah, t-bird and other mail clients can of course
give threaded views too), But...
There are almost 40 posts in this conversation, I think all from the last few hours, and the majority are OT.
I know it can be fun, or somehow satifying to express ones opinions as to the platfrom(s) that have served
them well, or badly, but there are other
places where this can be done.
Before folks start getting annoyed it would be respectful of the list to take this conversation somewhere
else if it is going to continue.
I don't remember if I posted the name of a generally very low traffic list I started several years ago for
discussions tht did not fit well on other
lists I was aware of at that time.
If I did, sorry for the repeat
The list is called open source accessible. I only moderate spammers, we've had two I think over 5 years, and
while the group is as the name indicates is
for the discussion of open source in general, and accessibility as it relates to open source, sometimes
something OT might branch off of an on-topic
discussion.
The email for the groups is
open-sourceaccessible googlegroups com
just add the +subscribe or what ever it is to join, sign up on the group site, or if for some reason you need
help send me your data and I'll sign you
up.
I think there are phone accessibility lists as well, but they may all be platform specific.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Luke Yelavich wrote: