Re: [orca-list] VLC not accessible?

Hello,

Vlc uses QT4 for its user interface. In order to make QT4 apps recognized by orca you should have qt-at-spi package installed.

So please try to install qt-at-spi by running
sudo pacman -S qt-at-spi

After installing it you should relogin in order to enable QT4 accessibility and finally you can get access to vlc GUI. It's mostly working fine with some little quirks here and there for example playlist tree view is not accessible as you navigate up and down in that view.

Greetings

Peter