Re: [orca-list] Converting files to mp3

hi
There's a program called soundconverter, which can convert any audio
format to any other audio format, and can rip the video out of a video,
leaving just the audio file. It's in most distros. So in arch, you'd do,
sudo pacman -S soundconverter. It's accessible. I'm not completely sure
about internet radio, but rhythmbox is supposed to be able to do this.
I'll look into it.
Thanks
Kendell clark