Re: [orca-list] orca and keepass2 acccessibility

Hello,

What I am not sure about is whether UiaAtk has been merged into mono or whether we do need to build and / or install id seperatelly.

It appears their original goal was to make winforms like apps accessible on linux through UiaAtk bridge.

Poking at the repository at https://github.com/mono/uia2atk I can see loads of commits by Mike Gorse so perhaps he might be able to give us hints on how to properly make some good use out of this.

Thanks and greetings

Peter